Hey guys! Here are my promised 5 on Friday notes!
1. So embarrassed to even address this…I wish we could forget…Wake had a humiliating upset loss in the first round of the NCAA tourney. Dave and I were on a flight home from Vail and paid to watch the channel on our little in flight TV….only to see the score never really break a 7-10 point deficit. RIDICULOUS! The only upside was a hilarious voice mail we received from AJ (Dave’s brother) who is a Wake alum himself and was equally angered by the loss. His message was quite amusing. 🙂 I guess we’re now looking forward to football season….
2. My dad is doing better and is resting up at home – thank you all for the concern and emails I got wishing him well. He’s a trooper and has my mom nursing him right now…which he has described as ‘interesting’. 🙂
3. My sister is coming back this week from her month long work trip to Asia – I cant wait to hear all about it and see her photos!!! She sent updates when she visited Cambodia, Thailand, Vietnam and Tibet…what an incredible opportunity!
4. I took a few weeks off from sessions to make time for vacation and also to work on a lot of behind the scenes exciting changes coming up within the next few months. Stay tuned for details on them all – I’m so excited!!
5. I met up with Indianapolis photographer Maya Laurent of Maya Laurent Photography for lunch on Wednesday and it was great to catch up with her busy-self in person. She is an amazing photographer who does incredible wedding work and I’m also a huge fan of her senior portraiture. Check out her website and especially her blog where I love to see all her sneak peeks and read stories about how their family took the big step to pursue their dreams. You’ve gotta love her adorable son too! So cute!