Hello hello!! So glad it’s Friday…!
1. Cross your fingers, arms, legs and toes that the weather stays nice this weekend!!! I have some really cool sessions planned for this weekend and in typical spring fashion I have no idea if it’s going to be gorgeous or snowing.
2. I cant believe Jay Cutler is now part of the Bears! Dave is a HUGE Bears fan – I mean huge. This news was very exciting at our house last night!!
3. We booked a last minute trip next weekend for Easter to fly to DC!! Not sure what all our plans will be but hopefully we’ll be able to get a bit of relaxation in!
4. Spring is totally here (I’m ignoring the chance of snow this weekend) and I couldnt be more excited. All the trees around here are blossoming and the sunlight just screams springtime. I love this time of year!
5. This past Monday I met up with fabulous friends/photographers Nicole Welch of www.nicolewelchphotography.com and Ashley Turner of http://aturnerphotography.com/ who were in town for a conference. They are both phenomenal wedding photographers and were great to talk to about photography goals/plans/etc. I always love chatting with other photographers and talking about the industry and the art. It was great meeting up with you guys!
Have an awesome weekend everyone!!!