So glad it’s Friday!!!!
1. The weather is yummy….I considered busting out the flip flops. Supposed to be tipping the 70 mark today….think I’ll meet some friends out after work to soak it all in!
2. So I thought it would be a great idea to get these things called “red, white and blue trays”…basically a mini version of invisalign trays which are clear retainers/braces. Yeah……not loving them! I know I have to get used to them but I am so annoyed feeling them in my mouth all day long. Why do I care about teeny tiny spaces in my teeth? This better be worth it in the end!
3. Dave scored a 92 on his licensing exam – I’m sure he wasnt thrilled when I asked him “is that good?” For the record – yes it’s very very good.
4. I’m super excited for the Rathskeller biergarten to open up in Indy – it’s my favorite place to go during the summer months to listen to live music and enjoy awesome German food/drinks. I checked to see if they’d be open today but of course they’re not – one more week to wait!
5. Also super excited for the farmers markets to open up again with their produce. Indiana tomatoes and corn are my favorites – not much compares to fresh off the vine produce around here. We have some awesome organic farms right up the road so it’s easy to indulge. Dave’s favorite is a caprese salad which I make with fresh sliced tomatoes, fresh mozzarella cheese and shredded fresh basil – topped with salt/pepper and a splash of balsamic vinegar and olive oil. Mmmmmm!!!
Have a great weekend!!!