Wow I’ve been so busy, and therefore MIA! Here are my 5 on Friday list – everyone have a great weekend!!!
1. We bought our crib and dresser for the baby! After looking at all sorts of stores and pieces, we realized we liked the modern look best and took a peek at what Ikea offered and were sold. We used our new flip video to record the mess that was putting them together, but rest assured they’re all assembled and look beautiful in the nursery!!! I cant wait to get the bedding and everything together to make it all work.
2. We have a name too!!!! Our baby is going to be named Heath Stone! We love that we can call him by his sweet name now, and talk about all the things our little Heath is going to do. 🙂 Wanted to share it with you all too!
3. January has been so busy already with tax papers, quarterly reports and filings, and all that comes with a whole new year. Not all of it is ‘fun’ but it’s all been interesting. Growing two businesses is work but it’s so worthwhile! Here’s to 2010 for all of us!!
4. So Wii fit pretty much rocks. It’s been too cold outside for me to really go for walks like I love to do, so Wii fit has been a fun way to get a bit of exercise in during the days. I’ve also started a prenatal yoga class at a local yoga studio called Sol Yoga which has been so fun. I must say though, I might be the world’s most inflexible human…which while being 6 months pregnant is not a good look. 😉
5. We’re trying to plan one last trip together before the baby comes but we cant decide where. At first we were leaning towards Mexico but then started looking at some places in Florida so we could stay within the USA. Now we’re looking at possibly Sanibel Island or Captiva Island – if you have any recommendations I’d love to know about them!!
Have a great weekend!!!