Please let me relish in my glory that I’ve actually remembered to do this today! 🙂
1. GOOOOOO DEACS!!!! Huge shout out to my Wake Forest fans here (any any other NCAA march madness crazies). Our game vs. Texas went down to the wire last night, and while I have no idea how we managed to lose our early lead, I’ll take the W! Tough game up next though with Kentucky…should be interesting!
2. We just got back from a bit of a babymoon in Florida and it was awesome! The weather was perfection, the sunsets were gorgeous, the water cold (but hey we had a pool too) and it was a great time had by all. I read 2 completely contradictory books on parenting and realized that Dave’s idea of winging it might actually have some merit. Some snaps below of our trip – enjoy!
3. I dont want to jinx it because I really, REALLY dont want to see it…but I think we may be out of the woods with snow! Could we really have an entire month of March with no snow here? PLEASE!!!!
4. Along those lines, my first vegetable garden is tilled (I think I used that word correctly) and limed (no idea on that one) and soon I’ll be testing the PH balance. Of course I have no idea how to do that, but it sounds like a good starting point. I’m so excited to try to grow something now that we have land! I’m planning an ambitious start – lots of herbs, veggies and even some fruit. If anything survives my black thumb I’ll be sure to post photos. Plants going in the ground on Mother’s Day!
5. Why are items made by Graco so difficult to assemble? The swing and the pack and play for Heath are RIDICULOUS! The directions seem to miss entire steps and nothing seems to come together the way it looks on the box. Our living room is starting to resemble the island of misfit toys. 6 more weeks until my due date – I cant believe he’ll be here so soon!
Have a great weekend everyone!