1. It’s officially gorgeous out. 80 degrees in the forecast today – YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!! Sure it snowed once this week…but we’re not going to discuss that ridiculousness. 😉 If you saw my facebook update today you read that I saw a GORGEOUS rainbow on my way into work today!!!! I’m not sure of the exact reason it was out as it was a sunny morning with a clear blue sky and only a few clouds(the cloud was actually the rainbow too – pretty cool), but it was beautiful anyway.
2. Dave is currently taking his LAST EXAM OF HIS LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Obviously this is huge news and I’m so proud of all he’s done over these last 11 years. 4 years in college, 4 in dental school, 1 as a practicing dentist and now he’s finishing up his last year in his residency program….and it all boils down to today’s board exam. I know he’ll rock the exam and I cant wait to celebrate with friends tonight!!
3. Our good friend Wil is driving a classic “Wil drive” – leaving this AM from Charlotte, NC and driving through the day to get to Indy tonight, then onto Chicago for a midwest brewery festival. Glad his pit stop is here in Indy – we miss him!
4. I’m finally going in to get my hair cut and highlighted today….I wont even mention how long it’s been since I’ve gotten that done. Let’s just say it was in 2008. 😉 I do this every time too….wait and wait and wait – thinking that my hair looks passable and that you cant reallllllly see any roots or damaged ends. Then one morning I wake up and look in the mirror and see horror reflecting back at me, call the salon first thing in the morning and make an emergency appointment for that day. A vicious cycle that never ends.
5. Next Wednesday, April 29th is my 28th birthday!! wooohooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I thought turning 27 was the best age ever but I am liking the sound of 28. I think the plan is to go to dinner at a fondue restaurant and then the next day we’re heading to Boston for the weekend! Fun!
Have a great weekend everyone!