Today is the last day to enter for the awesome nursery contest!!
Voting will begin on Sunday March 7th – so tune back in to see the top 5 nursery picks and begin to VOTE!!!!!!
And because it’s Friday, and I occasionally remember to do this post, let’s do a condensed 5 on Friday!!
1. I am sooooooo excited for this weekend because my amazing friends and family are throwing me a baby shower! I cant wait to see everyone! I seriously feel like the luckiest girl in the world.
2. Can we just pretend February never existed? We lost so many days of working business due to the snow, plus I still can see the snow outside and it’s never going to melt…I want Spring.
3. I’m at 32 weeks now and am definitely in the nesting stage. Oh and cloth diaper purchasing can become an addiction…so many cute designs and fabrics, so little time.
4. Why do cats seem to throw up hairballs on exactly the piece of furniture (newly washed couch cushions or the pool table for instance) that is the most inconvenient to clean?
5. I have to do our taxes today. Enough said.
Have a great weekend you guys!